Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Pre New Year All

Just wanted to say Happy 2013 to my quilting friend across the country. Hope all is well. I have been a negligent blogger since my move from California and it is my intention to be more active in the coming year. In May I finally got my Gammill quilting machine with the Statler Stitcher. I have been working on learning the program and doing quilt tops for friends and family. Here is one of the quilts I have done.
This is an applique quilt done by a friend of mine for her Red Hat Society.
I wanted to keep the quilting more in the pieced blocks and on the borders.
I kept the quilting light around the applique and did just enough to keep everything in place.
She had 15 different faces that she designed herself. These are just a few of my favorite ones.
I will post another quilt I did next week. Let me know what you guys think. It was a fun one to do. PS To Denise I too am getting used to the new blog setup. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment