Monday, March 7, 2011

Getter Done

On the first Saturday of every month I have the good fortune to have a special group of women gather in my sewing room. There are 12 of us and we range in age from 40 to 96. We bring what ever we are needing to get done (hence the name) we share,laugh,give creative input and enjoy good food.

I wanted to show some of the work being done.


I will be posting more of the finished projects as we go along. One is a beautiful double wedding ring that is just going to the quilter. Stay tuned.

Hope you all have a Happy St. Paddy's Day. This is how we are sporting the green this year.

2 comments:

  1. I love those quilts-very nice! But I'm really impressed by those green toes!!! How cool is that--wish I had thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top one is BEAUTIFUL!! I've been wanting to make a star like that for a long time... maybe one day.
    Cute feet :)

    ReplyDelete