Monday, September 7, 2009

My Creative Place

My sewing room has to be my most favorite rooms in my house. This cabinet was given to my by my mother-in-Law and is a great place for all my threads. Everything is easy to see and right in reach. The desk I use belonged to my mom. She left it to one of my sons when she passed away and I am holding onto it for him til he and his wife purchase their first home. He likes the idea of things for the family being make by his mom on the desk belonging to his grandmother.

I have a comfortable chair for hand work and reading. The pile on the table is my to do projects including the fabric for all the PJ's I make for my family at Christmas every year. I always say I'm going to start early each year but here I am it's September and I havent started.

My fabric cabinets double as a cutting table and gives me alot of storage my favorite addiction FABRIC !!.
Well thank you for visiting. Please come back soon. I will be posting projects as I get them done between now and Christmas. Happy Quilting
Candy






No comments:

Post a Comment