Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One of My Favorite Places











When I read other quilters blogs I love seeing where they live and everyday things they do. So I decided to start my first blog with one of my favorite places. It's my back yard.





I like to sit out there and watch all the commings and goings of the local bird life in the morning or the little lizards while they sun themselves and do their pushups.





The picture on the bottom is the view from my back door. The big tree in the middle picture is a Mulberry tree and gets delicious berries every year. The birds love to snack on them. I have always wanted to make a jam out of the berries but havent learned yet.
The top picture I took just because I thought it was a pretty the play of light and shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment