Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OOOPS

Ok so I have already messed up my plan to blog every Friday.  Its just that the time goes by sooooo fast and before you know it another Friday has come and gone.  I so many ideas for blogs running around in my head but dont seem to get them out on paper.

Heres 1. an online quilting friend of mine has a longarm quilting machine that she got from someone. She needed some help on how and where to oil the machine. So I took some pics of my machine with my cell phone to send her. When I tried to download them onto my laptop they wouldnt take.  Called ATT for help and after trying a few things we came to the conclusion the phone was not the problem the laptop was.  The laptop was  over 5 years old so my husband and I decided to just get a new one.  Went to the local tech store, picked out an HP and brought it home. 

In trying to download the quilt machine photos I found out that I HATE the NEW WINDOWS 8 program!!!  Too many steps to move around, all kinds of little tricks and finger movements to learn. AUUUGGHHHH.  Plus taking all my photos and stuff off the old one and putting it on the new one.  I almost want to take the thing back. 


I finally got the photos to my friend and hope they help her out.  It turns out the pics were on my old laptop somewhere in icloud.   I cant keep up with all of this stuff!!!!  But of course I will keep trying.

I have to leave you with at least one pic of a quilt so here is a sneek peek at something I am working on and will tell you all about later.



Happy Quilting
Candy




No comments:

Post a Comment