Sunday, January 17, 2010

Febuary 2010 Favorite Block Swap

So  on Block Central.com I am participating in a number of swaps one of them being the Favorite Block Swap. It is a bi-monthly swap where the winner of the previous favorite block picks a fabric theme for the next. We all make our favorite block (hence the name) out of the theme fabric.  This month the theme is greens and white. Quite appropriate since St Patty's Day is coming. Yesterday I worked on my block and I thought I would share it with you. Hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. Candy, I love the block you picked. Lots of work though, look at all those pieces. Pretty fabrics, I'm just crazy for polka dots.
    Good luck to you in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's A LOT OF WORK!! I'm impressed, Candy. :)

    ReplyDelete